Wednesday 12 August 2009

Make mine a Mac!

About 300 years ago (in computer terms) I built a spiffy, all-balls PC workstation for my photographic work and blogged about it here.

About one year ago I bought an HTC Touch (Windows Mobile) phone and hated it instantly. So I took it back to Fnac and got my money back. Instead I purchased an Apple iPhone and instantly succumbed to Apple's cunningly-laid trap, becoming a full-on Apple addict from one day to the next. Yep, I went out and bought a Mac!

I've spent years of my life struggling with PCs, and especially with Micro$oft Windows. How refreshing it was to take my lovely new MacBook Pro out of the box and fire it up. I was "in business" within minutes. No fuss, no problems, no hiccups, no hidden obstacles.

Of course, there's no pain-in-the-ass like a converted pain-in-the-ass! Now I evangelise Apple's products and philosophy to anyone who'll listen.

No comments: