Friday 6 July 2007

My new assistant

There's never enough hours in the day or days in the week. Yet many of the tasks that burn up my time could be done by someone else. Hence I've been on the lookout recently for a good assistant. Anyway, to cut a long story short, last weekend a half-starved kitten stopped me and my wife by the roadside to ask for some food. We offered her some boiled chicken at a nearby restaurant. During the meal she expressed an interest in photography so I immediately offered her a job: general office duties and some occasional modelling.

Her name is Tiger Lilly Jasmine Esland Ferrão, Viscondessa de Sesmarias (apparently there's more, but it wouldn't fit on the application form), but around the office we generally just call her "Puss-cat". I'm suspicious that she lied about her dictation and typing speeds but on the modelling front it's looking promising, although I've told her she must put on a little weight before we can really go for it.

I'll be publishing some shots from her first studio shoot very soon.

No comments: