Wednesday 6 June 2007

Hello, good evening and welcome!

On the off chance that someone will one day stumble across this, I'd better introduce myself. I'm a photographer, but in the past I've also been a graphic designer, a computer whiz and a brain surgeon (part-time, Sundays only).

I'm English but I live in Portugal. I like the weather here.

I'm forty-squiggle years old. When I'm not taking photographs I watch TV, cook, ride my motorcycle and sleep.

If you venture back here from time to time, you'll see:

  • thoughts and opinions on Portugal and the Algarve
  • musings and mutterings on life as a professional photographer (including shameless self-promotion)
  • occasional altruistic distribution of pearls of photographic wisdom
  • rants about things that bug me
  • heart-warming tales of human kindness and generosity (subject to availability - currently on back-order)

It will be cathartic for me. I hope it may occasionally be interesting for you.

No comments: